iklan banner

How much does it cost for a 2 day stay in Singapore ?

Q. I am planning to travel in Singapore in a couple of days. I just want to set aside some budget to staying there. May I know the cost of transport to get around and food for a 2 days and 2 night stay? . My accomodation is already sponsored. I just wanted to know the minimal budget for food and transport??

A. Hi
there's a Singapore Tourist Pass you could buy for $8 per day. For that, you get unlimited travel on public transport, i.e. the MRT trains and buses. More info on that and other options here:

http://www.etour-singapore.com/singapore-transport.html

If you eat at the hawkers' centres, each meal is unlikely to cost you more than S$5-6 per person. For S$10-12 you could eat like a glutton (at hawkers' centres).

Is there any travel agencies for traveling to Singapore from Johor Bharu?
Q. I am planning a Singapore holiday for my family (6 people). I was hoping not to sleep in Singapore and having only day trips.

A. You don't need a Travel Agent. Just take taxi to the causeway where you can board a Singapore bus to Woodlands MRT. Then you have access to the entire Island. The cost will be just a few dollars per person and very convenient. If you try to cross by hire car or taxi you may get caught in significant traffic jams that can take an hour to cross. The buses have a special lane.

What are some programs that enable you to be a foreign exchange student in Singapore?
Q. I'm interested in being a foreign exchange student to Singapore, but am unable to find any information on this. Is it even possible?

A. Sorry...I used the "Getting Started" tool on the website for the Council for Standards for International Educational Travel (csiet.org) and it listed no programs to go to Singapore from the USA.
CSIET routinely audits programs for quality. While it is possible that a good organization is not listed with them, it is less likely and I would advise doing more research on anyone that is not listed with them.
Good luck to you!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner