iklan banner

How can I find vacation destinations that have hemodialysis avaiable?

Q. My husband is on hemodialysis 3 times a week and we would like to find a vacation place somewhere in a warm climate where he can get good dialysis treatments without going far for the treatment.

A. Check this website. They are all about travelling on dialysis.

How do I bring my 12 month old daughters juice on an airplane?
Q. My 1 year old and I will be flying home for easter on Wednesday and I am not sure how to bring her juice on the plane with us. I have little 4oz bottles of juice that are not opened. Should I put them in a plastic bag in her diaper bag along, with an empty sippy cup, since the diaper bag is the only carry one I am bringing?

A. See site below for all info on travelling wth children.

What career can I study into that will make me travel frequently?
Q. What can I study that will make me travel around or work in the USA? I wana Do Medicine here in South Africa, but have the opportunity to Travel too! And get paid well. Any other option?

A. travel advisor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner