iklan banner

What job requires me to travel to different countries?

Q. I really love to travel and I'm wondering what job require me to travel to different countries. I'm thinking a well-payed job. I do not want to be an airplane attendant or any other job like marine. Not a translator either.

A. Travel show host :)

How do you get Gazette concert tickets for a performance in Japan?
Q. I'm planning a trip to Japan. I would like to plan my trip when a GazettE concert will be taking place. Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting GazettE concert tickets? I live in the U.S. Also, any idea on the cost of the tickets?

A. a travel agent

How do you expand your comfort zone and broaden your horizons?
Q. I know alcohol and other drugs can do this, I know someone actually showing you how to or a therapist in it. Anything more?

A. Travel broadens my horizons.....!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner