iklan banner

What career that require to travel overseas a lot and can get a lot of money ?

Q. I'm a student and I'm confuse about what career should I take for my future ! I want to travel all over the world and more important I could enjoy my life :) p/s hope you can give me a lot of suggestion !! Thanks !

A. the host of the travelling shows

How can I find vacation destinations that have hemodialysis avaiable?
Q. My husband is on hemodialysis 3 times a week and we would like to find a vacation place somewhere in a warm climate where he can get good dialysis treatments without going far for the treatment.

A. Check this website. They are all about travelling on dialysis.

How do I bring my 12 month old daughters juice on an airplane?
Q. My 1 year old and I will be flying home for easter on Wednesday and I am not sure how to bring her juice on the plane with us. I have little 4oz bottles of juice that are not opened. Should I put them in a plastic bag in her diaper bag along, with an empty sippy cup, since the diaper bag is the only carry one I am bringing?

A. See site below for all info on travelling wth children.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner