iklan banner

How long does it take to travel by land in going to Catanduanes?

Q. How far is Catanduanes from Metro Manila? Does it have to take an airplane to get there? Is it possible to take a bus to get there? What is the travel time by land?

A. mostly they travel by land. from Manila to Tabaco City takes 8 to10 hours depending on the bus, from Tabaco City to Virac , it takes 3 to 4 hours ., but if you are lucky to travel by plane , it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes. Just take care when you are travelling, be safe dear and god may protect you in your travel.

How many hours a week should I work as a grooming assistant at Petco?
Q. I would like to apply for a grooming assistant job at Petco and on the site I found the job at (Snagajob) is asking how many hours a week am I willing to work? And this would be my first (part-time) job and I live about 30 minutes away from the store. So how many hours should I choose?

A. Enough to make the travelling worthwhile so I'd say at least 9 hours

What are some fun places to go with your boyfriend?
Q. Its his birthday and I am planning a trip for that weekend. Where are some fun places to go and things to do so that this can be a memorable yet sexy trip?

A. Most of people would go beach, travelling other countries, etc. Depending on your culture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner