iklan banner

What are some careers/jobs where it is important to know multiple languages?

Q. I am very interested in languages and want to learn as many as possible. I was wondering if I could make this into a career. What are some jobs where it's good to know many languages or jobs where you must know multiple languages?

A. Travel agent?

What job requires me to travel to different countries?
Q. I really love to travel and I'm wondering what job require me to travel to different countries. I'm thinking a well-payed job. I do not want to be an airplane attendant or any other job like marine. Not a translator either.

A. Travel show host :)

How do you get Gazette concert tickets for a performance in Japan?
Q. I'm planning a trip to Japan. I would like to plan my trip when a GazettE concert will be taking place. Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting GazettE concert tickets? I live in the U.S. Also, any idea on the cost of the tickets?

A. a travel agent




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner