iklan banner

How many hours a week should I work as a grooming assistant at Petco?

Q. I would like to apply for a grooming assistant job at Petco and on the site I found the job at (Snagajob) is asking how many hours a week am I willing to work? And this would be my first (part-time) job and I live about 30 minutes away from the store. So how many hours should I choose?

A. Enough to make the travelling worthwhile so I'd say at least 9 hours

What are some fun places to go with your boyfriend?
Q. Its his birthday and I am planning a trip for that weekend. Where are some fun places to go and things to do so that this can be a memorable yet sexy trip?

A. Most of people would go beach, travelling other countries, etc. Depending on your culture.

Whats the difference between driving and traveling?
Q. I have heard that you can LawfullY travel without a licence.
But you can't LegallY drive without it.
Travel, is just terminological, I meant driving without licence.

A. Driving- Using a car or any other automobile to travel
Travelling- Moving from one place to another by any means




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner