iklan banner

Best places and ways to travel within Australia and New Zealand?

Q. Hello,
A friend and I are planning to travel to Australia, New Zealand and one other country for three weeks. The other country would be Bali, Thailand, Fiji or Tahiti. We will be there from mid-December to mid-January. We are there as a graduation gift to ourselves and would be there on a budget. We are wanting to do some surfing, scuba diving, snorkling, hiking and of course sightseeing. We would like to know what are the best places to do these things. We would like to stay away from tourist traps. We are also wanting to know what airports and cities would be best to fly in and out of. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

A. Tahiti is expensive. it is French so prices are so so much higher than bali or Thailand. You would be in NZ and Australia during the peak season school holidays so accomodation prices will be expensive unless you plan in staying in Back packer hostels. It may pay to book ahead if you know where you will be. I would suggest you have a few days in Sydney on your way to New Zealand or the Gold Coast you can fly into Brisbane for the Gold Coast it's 1 hour by train. I dont know if you want to hire a car in NZ that is the best way and if you can fly into Auckland and out of Queenstown that would be very good. Look at www.airnewzealand.co or www.jetstar.com.au

What months is the best time to go to Indonesia to enjoy the beach and relax?
Q. I've checked on the net it says - In most parts of Indonesia, the wet season falls between October and April (low season), and the dry season between May and September (high season). Don't know if this true. Please help.
actually, we are planning to stay in Ayodya Resort Bali. I've read a lot of positive feedback from this place. Is Bali far from Jakarta? I'll be coming from Jakarta. Thanks for the help.

A. Indonesia is a funny country and please do not expect too much about the beaches, even Bali now is very filthy, and Banda Naira, Ambon, North Sulawesi, even Bangka Island and some parts of Java do have excellent beaches, but...they have no facilities, and people will charge you too much and do not count on the seasons....Now, is very hot, in one place, in other places, will be funny, flood, and even riots and locals small wars...not safe...but you are always welcome, and...please bring companies, never come alone. Believe me!! Beware of their locals, women especially,...they will pretend that they will also coming from somewhere, and then you two will chit chat..and so on...and at the end, they will rip you off...so, please come with your groups and never get any involvement with them...I have lost some good people in life, because of them....

What musical number to choreograph a dance to?
Q. I am a high school senior and I choreograph a number for our school's theatre group once a year. This year I need a song that will fit a group of around 20 kids, with a majority of girls. Any ideas?

A. Moon RiverâBreakfast at Tiffany
Chattanooga Choo ChooâSun Valley Serenade
Raindrops keep falling on my headâButch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Talk to the animalsâDr. Doolittle
One night in BangkokâChess
I could have danced all nightâMy Fair Lady
If Ever I would leave youâCamelot
If I was a rich manâFiddler on the roof
Thereâs nothing like a dame--South Pacific
Younger than springtimeâSouth Pacific
Bali HaiâSouth Pacific
Happy TalkâSouth Pacific
Gonna wash that man right out of my hairâSouth Pacific
Sunrise, SunsetâFiddler on the Roof
I talk to the treesâPaint your wagon
Gold feverâPaint your wagon
A million miles away (behind the door)âPaint your wagon
They call the wind MariaâPaint your wagon
Amazing JourneyâTommy
Iâm freeâTommy
Pinball wizardâTommy
Acid queen--Tommy
Smash the mirror--Tommy
Pure ImaginationâWilly Wonka
Candy manâWilly Wonka
Golden TicketâWilly Wonka
Why God Why?âMiss Saigon
Movie in my mindâMiss Saigon
Iâd give my life for youâMiss Saigon
The heat is on in SaigonâMiss Saigon
Last night of the worldâMiss Saigon
Today 4 U--Rent
Iâll cover youâRent
Rent-Rent
Light my candle--Rent
Another suitcase in a another hall (evita)
Love Changes everythingâAspects of love
Que Sera Sera (whatever will be will be)âDoris Day (The Man who know too much)
Getting to know youâThe King and I
Hello, Young loversâThe King and I
Shall we danceâThe King and I
Castle on a cloudâLes Miserables
Children will listenâInto the woods
AgonyâInto the Woods
There are worse things I could doâGrease
Hopelessly devoted to youâGrease
SandyâGrease
Youâre the one that I wantâgrease
MooningâGrease
Itâs raining on prom night--Grease
If mamma was married---gypsy
Let me entertain you--Gypsy
Poor little Pierette---the boyfriend
ClassâChicago
Hey big spenderâChicago
Baby dream your dreamâChicago
Sweet charityâChicago
We both reached for the gunâChicago
Wishing you were somehow here again (Phantom)
We can do it âthe producers
Springtime for HilterâThe Producers
Keep it gayâThe Producers
I can see itâthe fantasticks
Brush up your Shakespeareâkiss me Kate
Too darn hotâkiss me kate
Are we dancingâhappiest millionaire
Anything you can doâAnnie get your gun
Youâre the topâanything goes
Friendshipâanything goes
You must meet my wifeâa little night music
Sue meâguys and dolls
Luck be a ladyâGuys and Dolls
Sit down your rocking the boatâGuys and dolls
Almost ParadiseâMike Reno & Ann Wilson (footloose)
People will say weâre in loveâOklahoma
Oh what a beautiful morningâOklahoma
Letâs call the whole thing off-Shall we dance
Baby itâs cold outsideâNeptuneâs Daughter
Bess, you is my womanâPorgy & Bess
AquariusâHair
Good morning starshineâHair
Easy to be hardâHair
Another opâninâ, another showâKiss me kate
Broadway babyâFollies
CamelotâCamelot
Comedy tonightâA funny thing happened on the way to the forum
I remember it wellâGigi
I got plenty of nuttinâPorgy & Bess
If I ruled the worldâPickwick
It might as well be springâState Fair
What kind of fool am IâStop the world I wanna get off
76 TrombonesâMusic Man
Knight of the Round table-Spamalot
Rum tum tiger, jellicle songs for jellicle catsâCats
Sweet transvestite, hot patootieâRHPS
Anything goes-Anything goes
June is busting out all overâCarousel
Nothing but a good time-Rock of ages
Lullaby of broadwayâ42nd Street
Whatever Lola Wants-Damn Yankees
Without you-Rent
Little shop of horrors- little shop of horrors
American Idiot, We are the waiting, sheâs a rebel, when September ends, Blvd of broken DreamsâAmerican Idiot



â




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner