iklan banner

What kinds of jobs involve writing and geography?

Q. I am doing a project on a writing career (very general I know). I need to know what kind of Geography skills that can be incorporated into it. Thanks.

A. You could be a travelling journalist who goea around the world to different countries doing geological research, or visiting big landmarks on different countries etc?

How many hours a week should I work as a grooming assistant at Petco?
Q. I would like to apply for a grooming assistant job at Petco and on the site I found the job at (Snagajob) is asking how many hours a week am I willing to work? And this would be my first (part-time) job and I live about 30 minutes away from the store. So how many hours should I choose?

A. Enough to make the travelling worthwhile so I'd say at least 9 hours

What is an important event that changed the way we lived today?
Q. It can be any event, but it has to be worldwide and something that really changed the way we continued to live.

A. 9/11 in USA.

Made travelling by air much more hassle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner