iklan banner

What is an important event that changed the way we lived today?

Q. It can be any event, but it has to be worldwide and something that really changed the way we continued to live.

A. 9/11 in USA.

Made travelling by air much more hassle.

What are some fun places to go with your boyfriend?
Q. Its his birthday and I am planning a trip for that weekend. Where are some fun places to go and things to do so that this can be a memorable yet sexy trip?

A. Most of people would go beach, travelling other countries, etc. Depending on your culture.

What things are permited when traveling with a baby by airplane?
Q. I am planning to go on a plane with my baby but i dont know what things I can take and cant. I dont want to take something and them tell me I cant.

A. See TSA website info for travelling with children below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Previous
Next Post »
iklan banner